9:30am - 3:00pm
|Melbourne||Sat 27 Nov 2021||Sat 22 Jan 2022||Sat 26 Feb 2022||Sat 26 Mar 2022
Discover your own backyard and take in the best Melbourne has to offer. We meet at the Shrine of Remembrance and then wander to the banks of the Yarra River to join our cruise on a restored wooden boat, having morning tea on route - walking distance for this part is about 2.5km. You will not believe what you learn from Skipper about the history of Melbourne. Then it is a 2km picturesque walk along the Yarra to enjoy a relaxing picnic lunch with individual baskets filled with goodies and just chilling out, taking in the best Melbourne has to offer. Then it is off to a private Venetian style boat ride on the Ornamental Lake in the gardens followed by a 1km walk through the Botanical Gardens where the sniffing of the scenery is encouraged. No matter how long you have lived in Melbourne, this day will give you a new experience and with your fur-kid by your side.
- Meeting time is 9;30am.
- Finish time is approx 3:30pm
- Meet at steps of the Shrine of Remembrance.
- 45 minute Yarra cruise
- 30 min cruise on the Ornamental Lake in the Botanical Gardens
- Morning tea - expresso coffee/tea and bakery item.
- Individual picnic basket lunch with a loan picnic blanket.
- Branded acrylic stemless wine glass to keep
- Guided walks
- Menus are seasonal are of an exceptional quality and quantity. Example menu may include;
- Ancient grain salad with poached chicken or marinated tofu
- Quiche or seasonal vegetable tart
- Bakery item
- Sparkling Wine
- Water for all guests.
Pesky but important information
- AFTER you have booked you will need to complete our Guest Details Form. This must be completed for each adult and dog attending within 3 days of your booking. Your assistance with this is necessary for our preparation.
- All dogs must be desexed at the time of tour, sorry no exceptions for any reason. This is important to ensure all dogs are able to interact safely and respectfully.
- Dogs experience the world through scent and having de sexed and entire dogs together can cause issues
- All dogs must have a current vaccination for annual Canine Cough and to a 'C5 level'. We will contact your vet to verify these details from the information you provide in the Guest Details Form.
- All guests must be 18 years or over
- Only 2 dogs per person
- No retractable leads or correctional style collars as these can present hazards in groups and on the bus.
- It is essential your dog is in good health and able to socialise with other dogs and humans.
- Whilst we understand sometimes circumstances change, unfortunately there are no refunds once a booking has been made.
- If the tour is cancelled due to extreme weather we will transfer you to the next available date.
- If you cannot make the date you have booked, we must receive 2 weeks notice to transfer you to date
- If 2 weeks notice is not able to be provided there is a $50 administration fee per booking.
- There are no transfers within 3 days of the tour date and 100% of the ticket price will be forfeited if you are not able to attend
Full T&C's HERE
- We can cater for all dietary requirements, including Vegan
- Please specify your dietary requirements in the Guest Details Form which will be sent after you book and must be completed by each adult and dog on your booking, please include any food allergies.
- Please bring any medications you require with you on the day.