The classic Agatha Christie thriller: Murder on the Orient Express. This will be screened with open captions to include our hearing impaired folks. Open Captions are text with sound description displayed on the screen to allow all guests to enjoy movies together.
Paella Dinner Station
- Choose from 3 different types of paella (vegan/vegetarian, seafood or meat) with an extra plate for the hungry folks. All options are gluten free and dairy free
Witchmount Wine Station
- 1 glass of Witchmount Estate Pinot Gris 2015, Estate Chardonnay 2015, Estate Rose 2015, Estate Grenache Shiraz 2013 or Estate Shiraz 2013 Wine, Holgates Beer, Daylesford Cider or 1 Hepburn soft drink plus a wine tasting on the lawn
Ben and Jerrys Ice Cream Station
- Choose a 120ml tub from 6 flavours or the vegan option is a Callipo ice fruit
Kettle Popcorn Station
- What is a movie without popcorn!
Gourmet Pawprints Station
- Our talented professional dog carers to assist you and your pooch.
- 1 gift bag per dog
- 1 bottle of water per adult
What is not included
- Additional wine, cider, beer or produce purchases from any vendor
- Photos from any photographic sessions
Our Doggy Winery Cinema is located at Witchmount Winery, 557 Leakes Road, Plumpton, Victoria
There is plenty of parking or alternatively Silver Top Taxis will take dogs with an advance booking.
- All seating is ‘first in best pooch’ patch of grass. If you wish to bring chairs or bean bags, please only low ones and seat towards rear of cinema so everyone can get a good position.
- A printed copy of your ticket or open on your phone screen is mandatory.
- A properly fitted flat collar and lead or harness with a dog ID tag connected
- No retractable leads or correctional collars as these can present a safety issue in a group situation.
- Poop bags
- No BYO drinks. This is a licensed venue so please it is important we support the businesses who are supporting us.
- Picnics welcome however please be careful with chocolate as we don’t want pooches with upset stomachs.
Advance® Entertainment Station
Gold coin donation to Guide Dogs Victoria
Wander the Orient Murder Obstacle Course:
Come and see if your pooches can sniff out the clues while you are blind folded.
Let your best friend relax on the lawn with a massage from our professional canine myotherapist.
Best Dressed Hercule Poirot Competition
Which dog bow tie is going to win? Check out the range from Fuzz Yard HERE and get a 20% discount with "FYLOVE20"
Additional items to purchase
- The Scapegoat Melb Coffee Van:
- Great coffee brews available
- Senses Pet Aromatherapy
- Soy wax aromatherapy candles for dogs
- Diggiddy Doggy Day Care
- Say Hi to the team and find out more about their pawesome services - because Dogs Dig It.
Pesky but important information:
- 2 dogs per adult
- No ticket sales at the gate
- If the event is cancelled due to weather, you will be notified at 2pm via email on the day and we will provide a gift voucher to the ticket value.
- Gift vouchers will be issued within 7 days of the event cancellation date if required
- Sorry no refunds under any circumstances.
- If you wish to transfer your tickets to a friend, you must contact us in advance so we can get their details and dog information.
- Gift vouchers can be used on any Gourmet Pawprints Tour or Event within 6 months of the issue date
- All guests must be 18 years or over
- No tickets will be available for sale on the night at the gate.
- Strictly no retractable leads or correctional collars as they can present a hazard in groups
- Full Terms and Conditions