Children in prams/strollers free of charge
Time 9:30am - 1pm
- We start the tour with some essential sniff and social time at an off leash dog park and beach. This is an important part of the tour, as our talented host safely the dogs to each other.
- The first 1 km of the walk is off lead then the remainder is on lead.
- We stop for a sparkling wine morning tea at a local cafe at about the 4km point. Followed by a further 1.5 km walk back to the dog beach.
- Personalised guided tour
- Morning tea with a glass of sparkling wine plus tea or coffee and a selection of cakes
- Children in a pram/stroller
- Bottle of water for each adult
- Pooch water
Western end of the Esplanade Public Park, Williamstown - off leash dog area. Near Hatt Reserve
Free all day parking is available on this section of the Esplanade.
- Sturdy walking shoes, hat, sunscreen and weather appropriate clothing
- No retractable dog leads as these present a hazard in groups
- Flat dog collars with name tag
- Sorry kids we cannot allow any skateboards, bikes or scooters. Some dogs just do not like these!
Pesky but important information
- We request all dogs to be registered with their local council and wear a name tag attached to their flat collar.
- No retractable leads as these present a hazard in groups.
- All adults and dogs must be in good health and able to walk 5.5kms.
- All children must remain in their prams/strollers for the entire tour to ensure the safety of dogs and children
- Max of 10 dogs for each tour
- Limited to 2 dogs per adult
- Sorry kids, no skateboards, bikes or scooters, some dogs just do not like these.
- If there is significant rain forecast then the tour will be cancelled and all guests will be transferred to another date. Cancellation of the tour will be advised at 4pm on the day prior via email.
- Sorry no refunds
- A minimum of 6 adults is required for the tour to proceed
- Our philosophy is simple - Happy, Healthy and Safe! Read More
Full Terms and Conditions HERE
- We are happy to provide a private tours with 2 or more adults.
- If you would prefer to include lunch instead of morning tea let us know and we will provide a specific quote for your group.
- Email email@example.com with your group size, date and any preferences.