10am - 2:30pm
|St Kilda to Williamstown ||Sat 4 Jun 2022
- Ferry from St Kilda to Williamstown and return
- Personalised guided tour of Williamstown
- A piece of fish, chips and salad picnic box. Other options are available such as burgers.
- Pooch water
- Travel to and from meeting point
- Additional food or beverages not listed above
- Meeting time is 9:30am.
- Please arrive on time to ensure the essential dog socialising.
- We meet at Captain Cook Memorial, Pier Road St Kilda.
Pesky but important information
- AFTER you have booked you will need to complete our Guest Details Form. This must be completed for each adult and dog attending within 3 days of your booking. Your assistance with this is necessary for our preparation.
- All dogs must be desexed at the time of tour, sorry no exceptions for any reason. This is important to ensure all dogs are able to interact safely and respectfully.
- Dogs experience the world through scent and having de sexed and entire dogs together can cause issues
- All dogs must have a current vaccination for annual Canine Cough and to a 'C5 level'. We will contact your vet to verify these details from the information you provide in the Guest Details Form.
- All guests must be 18 years or over
- Only 2 dogs per person
- No retractable leads or correctional style collars as these can present hazards in groups and on the bus.
- It is essential your dog is in good health and able to socialise with other dogs and humans.
- Whilst we understand sometimes circumstances change, unfortunately there are no refunds once a booking has been made.
- If the tour is cancelled due to extreme weather we will transfer you to the next available date.
- If you cannot make the date you have booked, we must receive 2 weeks notice to transfer you to date
- If 2 weeks notice is not able to be provided there is a $50 administration fee per booking.
- There are no transfers within 3 days of the tour date and 100% of the ticket price will be forfeited if you are not able to attend
Full T&C's HERE
- We can cater for most dietary requirements on this tour - however we do get food from a local Fish and Chip cafe, so not all alternative options maybe suitable
- Get in touch if you would like to know more about alternative meal options
- Please specify your dietary requirements in the Guest Details Form which will be sent after you book and must be completed by each adult and dog on your booking, please include any food allergies.
- Please bring any medications you require with you on the day.
All paths are doggy pram friendly
Total walking distance - 5km
Multiple stops during walk
The last 1km the dogs can be off leash
We offer small group boutique style tours where you get to meet other Peeps and Paws. This provides for a welcoming environment for solo travellers and friends alike.
Bella The Dog Friendly Bus has 45 seats, so you will have plenty of room with larger dogs getting 2 seats
This tour is capped at 15 dogs