- Personalised guided tour
- Morning tea with a glass of sparkling wine plus tea or coffee and a selection of cakes
- Doggy gift bags
- Nothing is provided for children in prams
- Bottle of water for each adult
- Pooch water
- Travel to and from meeting point
- Additional food or beverages
We meet at the Western end of the Esplanade Public Park, Williamstown - off leash dog area. Near Hatt Reserve
Free all day parking is available on this section of the Esplanade.
- No retractable leads as these present a hazard in groups.
- Children must remain in prams/strollers for the entire tour for the safety of dogs and children
- Max of 10 dogs for each tour
- Limited to 2 dogs per adult
- If significant rain is forecast , the tour will be cancelled and guests will be transferred to another date. Cancellation will be advised 4pm on the day prior via email.
- Sorry no refunds
- Minimum of 6 adults is required
What to bring
- Sturdy walking shoes, hat, sunscreen and weather appropriate clothing
- No retractable dog leads as these present a hazard in groups
- Flat dog collars with name tag
Full Terms and Conditions HERE
Pesky but important information
- Only 2 dogs per person
- All children must remain in a pram/stroller for the duration of the tour.
- It is essential your dog is in good health and able to socialise with other dogs and humans.
- Sorry no refunds for any reason.
- If the tour is cancelled due to extreme weather we will transfer you to an alternative date however there are no refunds.
- 2 weeks notice is required to transfer to another Doggy Walkingy Tour date, however we are not able to transfer to another Experience event.
- If 2 weeks notice is not provided there is a $50 administration fee per booking.
- Full T&C's HERE