Around The Bay 8am - 5:30pm
Daylesford 8am - 4:30pm
|Around The Bay||Sat 22 May 2021||
|Daylesford||Sun 16 May 2021||Sun 6 Jun 2021
Around The Bay
We meander down to Geelong for morning tea and some off leash romping. With the smell of the beach in their noses, there is more off leash time as we stroll along the foreshore from Point Lonsdale to Queenscliff enjoying a guided easy 5km walk. Your individual picnic basket lunch will be waiting as Bella has scooted ahead to get it all ready for tired paws. After lunch we board the ferry crossing the bay to Sorrento with the pooches relaxing in the outdoor deck areas. Then an easy guided 4 km walk along the Sorrento cliff tops checking out the sweeping homes and trekking Millionaires Row. Bella will be ready and waiting at the end to chauffeur you back home.
Enjoy morning tea at Trentham Falls followed by a couple of option to wander around Lake Daylesford. If you choose the full walk it is 3km, either way there are so many sniffs for the pooches to enjoy A relaxing picnic lunch is served in individual picnic baskets on the shore and some splash time is encouraged. We jump back on Bella to stroll around the market and then enjoy a train trip. With our talented team to take care of you this is just a simply Pawfect day with your dog exploring the spa country. Diesel recommends this one for Peeps and Paws looking for a great day out with a variety of walking distances and he just loves the swim in Lake Daylesford.
- Meeting time is 8:30am and we recommend you arrive 15minutes early for the essential dog socialising.
- Meet at Spotswood & Kingsville RSL - 59 The Avenue Spotswood
- Morning tea - expresso coffee/tea and bakery item.
- Individual picnic basket lunch with a loan picnic blanket.
- Branded acrylic stemless wine glass to keep
- 2 dedicated staff from 8am to 5:30pm
- Chauffeured on Bella the dog welcoming bus with climate control, dog seat belts, seat covers, blankets and plenty of space.
- Facilitated dog socialisation pre-boarding.
- Personalised dog treat.
- Guided walks
- Menus are seasonal are of an exceptional quality and quantity. Example menu may include;
- Ancient grain salad with poached chicken or marinated tofu
- Quiche or seasonal vegetable tart
- Bakery item
- Sparkling Wine
- Water for all guests.
- We can cater for interstate or international guests with or with out your dog.
Around The Bay
- Ferry travel from Queenscliff to Sorrento including bus.
- 20-40min train ride with dogs included. Time depends on their seasonal schedule
What is not included
- Picnic basket and blankets are on loan for the day.
- Additional tea/coffee/wine/food or other purchases at any venues including the ferries.
- Photos from any photographic sessions
- Transport to and from meeting point in Spotswood.
- Please note it is not possible to join this tour at any other point except Spotswood.
Pesky but important information
- AFTER you have booked you will need to complete our Guest Details Form. This must be completed for each adult and dog attending within 3 days of your booking. Your assistance with this is necessary for our preparation.
- All dogs must be desexed at the time of tour, sorry no exceptions for any reason. This is important to ensure all dogs are able to interact safely and respectfully.
- Dogs experience the world through scent and having de sexed and entire dogs together can cause issues
- All dogs must have a current vaccination for annual Canine Cough and to a 'C5 level'. We will contact your vet to verify these details from the information you provide in the Guest Details Form.
- All guests must be 18 years or over
- Only 2 dogs per person
- No retractable leads or correctional style collars as these can present hazards in groups and on the bus.
- It is essential your dog is in good health and able to socialise with other dogs and humans.
- Whilst we understand sometimes circumstances change, unfortunately there are no refunds once a booking has been made.
- If the tour is cancelled due to extreme weather we will transfer you to the next available date.
- If you cannot make the date you have booked, we must receive 2 weeks notice to transfer you to date
- If 2 weeks notice is not able to be provided there is a $50 administration fee per booking.
- There are no transfers within 3 days of the tour date and 100% of the ticket price will be forfeited if you are not able to attend
Full T&C's HERE
- We can cater for all dietary requirements, including Vegan
- Please specify your dietary requirements in the Guest Details Form which will be sent after you book and must be completed by each adult and dog on your booking, please include any food allergies.
- Please bring any medications you require with you on the day.