Around The Bay 8am - 5:30pm
Urban Explorer 8am - 4:00pm
|Around The Bay||Sat 24 Oct 2020||
|Urban Explorer||Sat 17 Oct 2020||
Two Fabulous Destinations
Around The Bay Doggy Trek
Kicking off with some socialising in Port Melbourne before boarding Bella the Dog Welcoming Bus to meander down to Geelong for morning tea and some off leash romping. With the smell of the beach in their noses, their is more off leash time as we stroll along the foreshore from Point Lonsdale to Queenscliff enjoying a guided easy 5km walk. Your individual picnic basket lunch will be waiting as Bella has scooted ahead to get it all ready for tired paws. After lunch we board the ferry crossing the bay to Sorrento with the pooches relaxing in the outdoor deck areas. Another guided 4 km walk along the Sorrento cliff tops checking out the sweeping homes and trekking Millionaires Row. Bella will be ready and waiting at the end to chauffeur you back home.
Urban Explorer Doggy Trek
Discover your own backyard and take in the best Melbourne has to offer while being chauffeured around on Bella the dog welcoming bus. We start with some fun beach time at Port Melbourne. Then the next stop is morning tea on the river front then an easy 1 km walk to our private Yarra cruise on a beautifully restored wooden ferry boat. You will not believe what you learn from Skipper about the history of Melbourne. Then we stretch our paws for a 3km walk along the river front to the Botanical Gardens. Bella has scooted ahead to have your individual picnic basket lunch ready for weary paws to enjoy on the banks of the Yarra River. After lunch there is scenic around the Botanical Gardens followed by punt ride on the Ornamental lake, 'Venetian style'! No matter how long you have lived in Melbourne, this day will give you a new experience and with your fur-kid by your side.
All walks are optional with the opportunity to remain on Bella instead.
- Morning tea - expresso coffee/tea and bakery item.
- Individual picnic basket lunch with a loan picnic blanket.
- 2 dedicated staff from 8am to 5:30pm
- Chauffeured on Bella the dog welcoming bus with climate control, dog seat belts, seat covers, blankets and plenty of space.
- Facilitated dog socialisation pre-boarding.
- Personalised dog treat.
- Guided walks
- Menus are seasonal are of an exceptional quality and quantity. Example menu may include;
- Ancient grain salad with poached chicken or marinated tofu
- Quiche or seasonal vegetable tart
- Bakery item
- Sparkling Wine and Mineral Water
- Water for all guests.
- We can cater for interstate or international guests with or with out your dog.
Around The Bay
- Ferry travel from Queenscliff to Sorrento including bus.
- 45 minute Yarra cruise
- 30 minute Punt on lake
- Off leash time at St Kilda beach
What is not included
- Picnic basket and blankets are on loan for the day.
- Additional tea/coffee/wine/food or other purchases at any venues including the ferries.
- Photos from any photographic sessions
- Transport to and from meeting point in Port Melbourne.
- Please note it is not possible to join this tour at any other point except Port Melbourne.
Pesky but important information
- It is essential you arrive on time as we have specific booking times with our vendors which cannot be changed.
- Only 2 dogs per person
- Max of 15 dogs per tour
- All guests must be 18 years or over
- AFTER you have booked you will need to complete our Guest Details Form.
- All dogs must be de-sexed and have a current vaccination for the annual Canine Cough and to a 'C5 level'. We will contact your vet to verify these details.
- No retractable leads or correctional style collars as these can present hazards in groups and on the bus.
- It is essential your dog is in good health and able to socialise with other dogs and humans.
- Whilst we understand sometimes circumstances change, unfortunately there are no refunds once a booking has been made. We can transfer you to another date if 2 weeks notice is provided.
- If 2 weeks notice is not able to be provided there is a $50 administration fee per booking.
- If the tour is cancelled due to extreme weather we will transfer you to the next available date.
- Ensure you have clothing and shoes appropriate to the weather and walking.
- All walks are optional as you can remain on the bus and travel to the destination and await the arrival of the group.
- Around The Bay - all guests will be on the bus to board and exit Searoad Ferry. Whilst on board the ferry you can be on the outdoor decks with the dogs.
- Full Terms and Conditions HERE
- Meeting time is 8am. We recommend arriving 15 minutes early for the essential socialising activity.
- It is necessary to be on time to allow the essential dog socialising and to meet the ferry at Queenscliff on time.
- Meet at Rest Stop G (circular toilet block) The Boulevard, Port Melbourne.
- There is free all day parking along the beach side.
- We can cater for all dietary requirements, including Vegan
- Please specify your dietary requirements in the Guest Details Form which will be sent after you book and must be completed by each adult and dog on your booking, please include any food allergies.
- Please bring any medications you require with you on the day.