9:30am - 4pm
Adults $125 and Dogs $10
Lose your self at Hanging Rock with your pooch for the day. Enjoy wandering around this rare volcanic formation and try not to 'vanish'. Choose to explore on your own or come with us on a 3.5 km base walk and be mesmerised by the sheer rock face from so many views. After lunch you can decide to 'get lost' hiking to the summit while little paws get a massage or grab a coffee and visit the museum. This is a truly wonderful fun day out for all peeps and paws.
Wander along the Puffing Billy trail taking in the crisp air and tranquil scenery. Relax along a stunning 6km easy grade walk between townships or a simpler 2km walk, depending on what your paws feel like on the day. Either way this tour will showcase the region for all it's pawfect beauty.
- Individual picnic basket lunch with a loan picnic blanket
- 2 dedicated staff from 9:30am to 4pm
- Chauffeured on Bella the dog friendly bus with climate control, dog seat belts, seat covers, blankets and plenty of space.
- Facilitated dog socialisation pre-boarding
- Dog massage session with a qualified Canine Myotherapist
- Personalised treats and a doggy gift bag.
- Water for all guests.
- Menus are seasonal and of an exceptional quality and quantity. Example menu may include;
- Baguette or Wraps or Filled Bagel or Prawn/Chicken/Smoked Salmon Salad or Sashimi or Rice Paper Rolls or Quiche/Salad
- Glass of Sparkling Wine or Mineral Water
- Macaroon or Cup Cake or Muffin or Bliss Balls or Scone or Brownie
- Chocolates or Cheese/Crackers or Fruit
- We can cater for interstate or international guests with or with out your dog. Let us know in the booking and we will check with Diesel if he is up for being 'borrowed' for the day if you wish.
- We can cater for most dietary requirements, please specify this in the booking form including any food allergies.
- Please bring any medications you require with you on the day.
What is not included
- Additional purchases at any of the venues.
- Picnic basket and blankets are on loan for the day.
- Tea and coffee.
- Photos from any photographic sessions
- Additional dog massage sessions.
- Transport to and from meeting point in Port Melbourne.
Pesky but important information
- Only 2 dogs per person
- Max of 15 dogs per tour
- All guests must be 18 years or over
- AFTER you have booked you will need to complete our Guest Details Form.
- All dogs must be de-sexed and have a current vaccination for Kennel Cough (C5 level). We will contact your vet to verify these details.
- No retractable leads or correctional style collars as these can present hazards in groups and on the bus.
- It is essential your dog is in good health and able to socialise with other dogs and humans.
- Whilst we understand sometimes circumstances change, unfortunately there are no refunds once a booking has been made. We can transfer you to another Doggy Picnic Adventure if 2 weeks notice is provided.
- If 2 weeks notice is not provided there is a $50 administration fee per booking.
- If the tour is cancelled due to extreme weather we will transfer you to the next available date.
- Ensure you have clothing and shoes appropriate to the weather and walking.
- Full T&C's HERE
- 9:30am - 4pm
- Meet at Rest Stop G (circular toilet block) The Boulevard, Port Melbourne.
- There is free all day parking along the beach side.
- Please arrive on time to allow the dogs to socialise before getting on the bus.