Gates open at 6:30pm
Dinner from 7pm – 8:30pm
Wine tasting from 6:30pm
Movie from 8:45pm to approx 10:45pm
Our Doggy Winery Cinema is located at Witchmount Winery
, 557 Leakes Road, Plumpton, Victoria
There is plenty of parking or alternatively Silver Top Taxis will take dogs with an advance booking.
What is included:
Paella Dinner Station
Witchmount Winery Beverage Station
- Choose from 3 different types of paella with an extra plate for the hungry folks is available
Vegan/vegetarian, Meat option has chicken and chorizo or Seafood option has fish, calamari and shell fish. All options are gluten free and dairy free
- 1 glass of Witchmount Estate Pinot Gris 2015, Estate Chardonnay 2015, Estate Rose 2015, Estate Grenache Shiraz 2013 or Estate Shiraz 2013 Wine, Holgates Beer, Daylesford Cider or 2 Hepburn soft drink plus a wine tasting on the lawn
Ben and Jerrys Ice Cream Station
- Choose a 120ml tub from 6 flavours or the vegan option is a Callipo ice fruit
Sun Theatre Popcorn Station
- Movie – Red Dog – True Blue
- Our dog carers are there to assist you and your pooch
- 1 gift bag per dog
- 1 bottle of water per adult
What is not included
- Additional wine, cider, beer or produce purchases at any of the venues
- Purchases from Canine Kitchen Wellness, Scapegoat coffee and/or U-Vet Werribee Animal Hospital
- Photos from any photographic sessions
- All other seating is ‘first in best pooch’ patch of grass.
- If you wish to bring chairs or bean bags, please only low ones and seat towards the rear section of the cinema area so everyone can get a good position.
What to bring
- A printed copy or the confirmation email open on your phone screen of your ticket is essential
- A blanket/low chair or bean bag
- A properly fitted flat collar and lead with an ID tag connected to collar
- No retractable leads as these can present a safety issue when in a group situation
- Poop bags
- Dress for the weather and it might get cool towards the end of the evening
- No BYO drinks
- This is a licensed venue so please no BYO alcohol or soft drink, it is important we support the businesses who are supporting us.
- You are welcome to bring additional picnic snacks however please be careful with chocolate as we don’t want pooches with upset stomachs.
U-Vet Werribee Animal Hospital
Come and say Hi to U-Vet Werribee Animal Hospital who will be there on the night doing a special dog CPR demonstration. You can also now go in the draw to WIN a $500 gift voucher for Veterinary services. ENTER HERE.
U-Vet Werribee Animal Hospital – The University of Melbourne is one of Australia’s leading veterinary hospital facilities offering 16 vet services under one roof Read More
As well as their general practice, they provide access to referral veterinary services in surgery, medicine, anaesthesia, medical imaging, emergency and critical care, neurology, clinical pathology, dermatology, cardiology and equine management. Their emergency and critical care department is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Importantly, they are also a teaching hospital and are committed to educating the veterinarians of today and tomorrow.
For more information about U-Vet Werribee Animal Hospital visit WEBSITE or call 03 9731-2000.
Erin King Photographer – Book your professional pet portrait in Erin's pop-up pet photo studio for $35. Book Now
Canine Wellness Kitchen Dog Food Truck. Grab some wholesome movie snacksCash required. Read more
The Scapegoat Melb coffee van -Great caffeine brews available. Cash required. Read more
Pesky but important information:
- If the event is cancelled due to weather, we will provide a gift voucher to the ticket value, sorry no refunds
- Gift vouchers can be used on any Gourmet Pawprints Tour or Event within 6 months of the issue date
- Gift vouchers will be issued within 7 days of the event finish date
- A decision to cancel will be made at 2pm on the day of the event.
- No tickets will be available for sale at the gate.
- Dogs to remain on leads at all time. Please no retractable leads as they can present a hazard in groups
- Hoomans must be at least 18 years of age. Sorry no children.
- No entry into the vine growing area for hoomans and dogs.
- You are welcome to bring picnic food items, please be careful with chocolate, we don’t want the pooches with upset stomachs
- No BYO of alcoholic or soft drinks. We want to support the businesses who are supporting us!
Q:How many dogs can attend?
Max 100 dogs
Q:How many dogs can I take?
Only 2 dogs per person, so it is easy to manage.
Yes, just enter the code at the check out section of the booking process
Our dog carers are there to assist you.
Sorry we cannot accept any other animals.
Yes, in the designated car park area only. No smoking on the cinema lawn.
No, sorry this is a licensed venue where you can purchase, wine, beer, cider and soft drinks. You can bring water.
We need to manage numbers of dogs and dog carers.