Our Doggy Winery Easter Egg Hunt is located at Westbeach Bathers Pavilion - 330A Beaconsfield Parade, St Kilda
There is meter parking out the front or alternatively Silver Top Taxis will take dogs with an advance booking.
- An Easter Egg Hunt with carob of course!
- Brunch with croissants, hot cross buns, tea, coffee and a glass of mulled wine
- Dog gift bag
- Our talented Dog Carers to facilitate a Happy, Healthy and Safe experience
- Doggy Easter bonnet competition
- To assist us preparing for your day, please tell us a little about your dog in the booking form.
- Keep the email information sent after your booking called "Getting Ready For Your Doggy Easter Egg Hunt Tour" - this email contains all the essential information.
- No retractable leads or correctional style collars as these can present a hazard in a group.
What to bring
- Flat collar and lead/harness with ID tag attached.
- Read more about Our Philosophy
Pesky but important information:
- If the event is cancelled due to weather, you will be notified at 2pm via email on the day and we will provide a gift voucher to the ticket value.
- Gift vouchers will be issued within 7 days of the event cancellation date if required.
- Gift vouchers can be used on any Gourmet Pawprints Tour or Event within 6 months of the issue date
- Sorry no refunds under any circumstances.
- If you wish to transfer your tickets to a friend, you must contact us in advance so we can get their details and dog information.
- All guests must be 18 years or over.
- No tickets will be available for sale on the day at the gate.
- Strictly no retractable leads or correctional collars as they can present a hazard in groups
- Full Terms and Conditions
Yes! please join us for a great mornhing of fun. We pride ourselves on providing an exceptional experience true to Our Philosophy of being Happy, Healthy and Safe.
Please contact us if you would like a bit more detail how the morning goes to ensure it is the right experience for you and your special paws.
Feel free to book and let us know in the booking comments of any specific needs we can include for you and your pooch.