We wander out to the Yarra Valley on Bella the dog welcoming bus, stopping for a leisurely walk around the incredibly picturesque Lilydale Lake. Then it is all aboard to settle in for some devine High Tea delicacies whilst sipping a sparkling wine. Pooches get the window seat!
- A selection of hot and cold high tea canape style goodies with a glass of sparkling wine and tea/coffee
- Personalised dog treat.
- Experienced and professional team from 11:30pm - 5:30pm
- Facilitated dog socialisation pre-boarding
- Chauffeured on Bella the dog friendly bus with climate control, dog seat belts, blankets and plenty of space.
- Water for all guests.
- We can cater for interstate or international guests with or with out your dog. Let us know in the booking and we will check with Diesel if he is up for being 'borrowed' for the day if you wish.
- Unfortunately the venues cannot offer Vegan for the High Teas
- If you have another dietary requirement, please specify this in the booking form including any food allergies.
- Please bring any medications you require with you on the day.
What is not included
- Additional wine, cider, beer, food items or produce purchases at any of the venues.
- Photos from any photographic sessions.
- Transport to and from meeting point in Port Melbourne.
Pesky but important information
- Only 2 dogs per person
- All guests must be 18 years or over
- AFTER you have booked you will need to complete our Guest Details Form.
- All dogs must be de-sexed and have a current vaccination for Kennel Cough (C5 level) We will contact your vet to verify these details.
- No retractable leads or correctional style collars as these can present hazards in groups and on the bus.
- It is essential your dog is in good health and able to socialise with other dogs and humans.
- While we understand sometimes circumstances change, unfortunately there are no refunds once a booking has been made.
- If the tour is cancelled due to extreme weather we will transfer you to the next available date.
- If you cannot make the date you have booked, we must receive 2 weeks notice to transfer you to another Paws and Pours date, however we are not able to transfer to another Experience type.
- If 2 weeks notice is not provided there is a $50 administration fee per booking.
- Full T&C's HERE
- Ensure you have clothing and shoes appropriate to the weather and walking.
- Meeting time is 11:30am. Please be on time to ensure the essential dog socialising.
- Meet at Rest Stop G (circular toilet block) The Boulevard, Port Melbourne.
- There is free all day parking along the beach side.