- Prices are dependent on the number of adults and dogs.
- Dates are subject to venue's availability.
- We can accommodate a maximum of 15 dogs and 30 adults
We pride our selves on hand crafting each tour to accommodate your group’s preferences including taking the time to get the right itinerary and venues . Read More
Just remember it is important for all dogs to have some sniff and social time before boarding Bella – the dog welcoming bus, so if you are considering an alternative meeting point to our preferred spot in Port Melbourne, we will need to review this to ensure it is suitable for the dogs and access for Bella.
Contact us with details about your event including;
- Number of adults and dogs
- Preferred destination and date
- Pick up and drop off point
- Reason for your special event
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (+61) 0408 577 140
Our tours are carefully crafted to ensure dogs and humans comfortable. If you have a specific destination or venue in mind, please discuss this with us so we can ensure the day runs smoothly and is suitable for all paws and feet.
We take time to ensure;
- Dogs do not remain on the bus too long.
- There is plenty of socialising time before boarding.
- Venues are suitable for the groups.
- We provide one invoice and a private link to provide your group's individual details such as dietary, dogs behaviour/medical and contact details.
- If the group agrees to have a mix of de-sexed dogs and entire, then we are happy to do this provided the dogs have previously socialised together and the group agrees.
- Children are welcome if accompanied by their parents and are well socialised around dogs.
- All dogs must have a current vaccination certificate to a C5 level (this is the yearly kennel cough component).
- Non-refundable deposit is required to secure the date.
- Maximum of 2 dogs per person to assist with being able to move around.
- No retractable leads as these can present a hazard in a group.
For full Terms and Conditions - Here