8:30am - 5pm
- Limit of 2 dogs per person
- All dogs must be dexesed and have a current C5 level vaccination to attend
- Full T&C's Here
The day starts with some essential sniff and social time on the beach at Port Melbourne.
Then it is all aboard Bella the dog welcoming bus. Read More
A carefully thought out seating plan ensures plenty of space for all. Each pooch gets their own window seat with seat belt.
The day is filled with outdoor tastings, walks in some scenic parks, beaches and/or trails.
Relax over a 2 course lunch with wine while the pooches get pupcorn, movie and massage on Bella with our talented carers.
Our team will take care of everything so just sit back, pop your paws up and enjoy the day!
- We meet at Rest Stop G (circular toilet block) The Boulevard, Port Melbourne.
- We suggest getting a Silver Top taxi to the meeting point. They will take dogs with advance notice.
- Please consider any fun runs, festivals or events which may affect your journey to Port Melbourne.
- Light morning tea on board Bella for Yarra Valley and Mornington Peninsula. For Dandenong Ranges we stop for morning tea.
- 2 course lunch with a glass of wine
- Personalised treats and a doggy gift bag.
- Water for all guests.
- Pupcorn and movie for the pooches.Climate controlled dog welcoming bus with seat belts for all 2 and 4 legged guests.
- A personal host/driver and dog carer to look after the dogs over lunch and to assist at the tasting venues.
- We can cater for most dietary requirements, please specify this in the booking form.
- If you have a specific food allergy, we ask that you state this on the booking form. Each venue will advise us their tolerance capability to food allergies and we will inform you.
- If you require medication for allergies please bring this on the tour.
What to bring
- Clothing and shoes appropriate to the weather and walking.
- A towel to dry off your dog.
- Flat collar and lead with ID tag attached to collar.
- No retractable leads as these can present a safety issue when walking in a group.
- Balls or toys for off leash walk times – optional.
What is not included.
- Additional wine, cider, beer or produce purchases at any of the venues.
- Photos from any photographic sessions.
- Transport to and from meeting point in Port Melbourne.
- All adults must be 18 years or over.
- All dogs must be de-sexed and have a current vaccination certificate to a C5 level (this is the yearly kennel cough component).
- Sorry no refunds.
- Maximum of 2 dogs per person to assist with being able to move around.
- No retractable leads as these can present a hazard in a group.
- For full Terms and Conditions - Here
- All dogs must be de-sexed and have a current vaccination certificate to C5 level (this is the kennel cough component) with certificates provided prior to the tour. We are happy to contact your Vet to get these certificates if this helps. Let us know when you book. Please note we cannot accept any dogs on the tour if these certificates are not provided prior to the tour
- To assist with being able to move around, only 2 dogs per person.
- It is essential your dog is in good health and able to socialise with other dogs and humans. We need to know of any behavioural issues, medical conditions, allergies, and/or contagious illnesses.
- Dogs showing signs of kennel cough or any other contagious illness will not be able to come.
- We request that you arrive in time to allow the dogs to socialise before getting on the bus.
- When you have booked your tour you can choose to have us contact your vet and get the certificates on your behalf, just let us know in the booking your Vet's name or you can upload your dog's certificates HERE
Read more about Our Philosophy
Q: What is the group size?
Maximum of 10 dogs for the Doggy Winery Tours and Truffle Hunt Tours.
Other events or special tours may have different numbers depending on venue capacity
Q: Are the dogs allowed on the bus seats?
Yes, we have seat covers and dog seat belts for each dog.
Q: How many dogs can I take on the tour?
To ensure everyone is comfortable and easily able to enjoy the day, we limit each person to 2 dogs.
Q: Can children under the age of 18 come?
No, due to the nature of the tour involving wine tasting in licensed premises, the close proximity of dogs on the bus and liquor licensing regulations we are unable to take anyone under the age of 18 years on public tours.
Q: How much notice will I receive if the tour is to be cancelled?
We will advise you within 18 hours of the tour departure time.
Q: What happens if it is raining?
We still conduct the tour in all weather, please dress appropriately.
Q: Can you organise a special ‘breeder’ trip where dogs do not need to be de-sexed?
Yes, we are happy to have non de-sexed dogs as part of a private group.