Fri 4 May - Sun 6 May 2018
Depart at 1pm on the Friday and arrive back at 3pm on the Sunday.
Adults $50 each
Dogs $25 each
- To reserve your spot, you can choose to pay a deposit which is non-refundable.
- Deposit option is only available until 30 Nov 2017 with full balance is due on 31 Jan 2018.
- You need to nominate your room choice and sorry this cannot be changed after the deposit is paid.
- King SOLD OUT
- Queen SOLD OUT
- King Single - Twin Share $1100 per person
- Dogs $50.
(Please note the standard prices are $1100 per person. Some rooms had a special Early Puppy Price)
- 1 x King bedroom with private bathroom.
- 2 x Queen bedrooms with private bathrooms.
- 8 x King single beds - 2 beds per room and each room with a bathroom. Beds can be joined to create a King Bed if requested.
- Dogs sleep inside on their own beds
Number of guests
- Limited to a max of 14 adults and dogs
- Require 8 adults for the weekend to proceed
- Only 2 dogs per person
- Sorry no refunds unless we cancel the weekend.
The weekend starts with a glass of sparkling as we depart Port Melbourne. With the pooches perched on their own seat taking in the scenery, we head out to Daylesford and our 8 bedroom Manor House for the weekend.
After settling in, we take a stroll around the Botanical Gardens so the little paws can sniff and socialise to their heart's content. Meanwhile, our private chef will be preparing dinner and we will sit back and enjoy a private wine tasting in front of the open fire. The pooches may have already retired to bed or be wondering if any of the cheese platter has accidentally fallen their way.
As we ease into Saturday with breakfast, we get those walking shoes on ready to explore the local area and a well-deserved lunch awaits us afterwards.
In the afternoon the pooches will enjoy a gentle relaxation massage from a professional canine myotherapist while the 2 legged folks pop off for some time at the Hepburn Bathhouse.
Dinner is a carefully crafted 4 course wine and food event, prepared by our private chef.
After Sunday breakfast we walk around the iconic Lake Daylesford and head off to another stunning lunch before making our way back to Melbourne.
Our team will take care of every detail of the weekend, so all you have to do is relax and enjoy being in the company of wine, food and dog lovers.
Please note we may need to modify the above itinerary to accommodate weather.
- 2 nights accommodation at the Manor House
- 2 x dinners with private catering and wines. One night a gourmet BBQ with a cheese platter and one night is a 4 course wine and food matching dinner
- 2 x breakfasts
- 2 x lunches
- Climate control chauffeuring in Bella the dog welcoming bus with seat belts and blankets for the pooches
- Entry to Hepburn Bathhouse for 2 hours of mineral spa pampering.
- Pooch pampering massage from a qualified canine myotherapist
- Personalised treats and a doggy gift bag.
- 2 x dedicated professional staff
- Bottled water for adults.
- Dogs will sleep inside on their own beds.
- Guided walks
- We can cater for most dietary requirements, please specify this in the booking form.
- If you have a specific food allergy, we ask that you state this on the booking form. We will advise you about tolerance capability.
- If you require medication for allergies please bring this on the weekend.
What is not included
- Additional wine or produce purchases at the venues we visit.
- Spa treatments at Hepburn Bathhouse
- Towel, robe or locker hire at Hepburn Bathhouse.
- Dog food.
- Transport to and from Port Melbourne.
- All dogs must be de-sexed and have a current vaccination certificate to C5 level (this is the kennel cough component) with certificates provided prior to the tour. We are happy to contact your Vet to get these certificates if this helps. Let us know when you book. Upload your dog's certificates HERE.
- We can accept certificates emailed but we cannot accept certificates sent on via mobile phone messenger.
- To assist with being able to move around, only 2 dogs per person.
- It is essential your dog is in good health and able to socialise with other dogs and humans.
- We request that you arrive in time to allow the dogs to socialise before getting on Bella.
- All adults must be 18 years or over.
What to Bring
- Personal belongings in 1 small suitcase or bag.
- Dog bed and food bowl.
- Dog food (we think it is best they stick to their usual diet).
- Walking shoes.
- Dog ID tag connected to collar and or harness.
- Flat collars or harnesses and leads only. No retractable leads as these can present a safety issue when in a group situation
- Poop bags.
- Dress for the weather.
- Bathing clothes, thongs and towel for Hepburn Bathhouse
We will send you a follow up email after your booking with these details and a reminder closer to the weekend.
- We meet at Rest Stop G (circular toilet block) The Boulevard, Port Melbourne.
- We suggest getting a Silver Top taxi to the meeting point. They will take dogs with advance notice.
- Cars can be left at The Boulevard, Port Melbourne, although we suggest you park on the residential side of the road, so that your cars do not look unattended over the weekend
- Please consider any fun runs, festivals or events which may affect your journey to Port Melbourne.
Yes! please join us for a great day out. We pride ourselves on providing an exceptional experience true to Our Philosophy of being Happy, Healthy and Safe.
If your Guide Dog/Puppy or Assistance/Dog Puppy either working or in training is not de-sexed we are happy to discuss in a bit more detail how the day goes to ensure it is the right experience for you and your special paws.
Please contact us prior to booking so we can accommodate any specific needs.